Massage Therapy Clinic – Montréal – Massothérapeute
Annonceur : Massage Therapy Clinic
Ville : Montréal
Date de publication : 29/03/2022
Salaire : Sur demande
Poste occupé : Massothérapeute
We are looking to expand our team. We have been in business for over 2 years and in less than a year, we have been able to successfully build a steady and loyal clientele list.
We are located in an exceptional area, right around the corner from Marche Atwater and the Lachine Canal. The clinic is ideally situated in the middle of St. Henri, Little Burgundy and Westmount. There is free parking conveniently located in front of the building and metro Lionel Grouullx is directly across the street. There are many shops, cafes and restaurants nearby offering plenty of foot traffic and entertainment.
Unlike your traditional setup, the clinic’s decor and atmosphere foster rest and relaxation. The space is airy and the soft natural lighting is warm and calming but yet energizing.
Why join our massage therapy clinic?
- Become part of a team of therapists where teamwork and collaboration is important.
- At our clinic, the self-care of our therapist is just as important as our clients. We like to encourage regular exchanges between therapists to help treat and maintain our bodies to ensure we can continue to provide the best possible treatment for our patients.
- We are a constantly learning environment where you can teach and learn new techniques from fellow therapists.
- Benefit from discount prices from the products we sell.
- Interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and mastery of customer service skills.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Provides professional massage treatments.
- Knowledgeable about the differences and technicalities of each treatment type to provide clients with pertinent advice.
- Ensures the client is satisfied throughout the massage and/or treatment.
- Maintains a clean workspace.
- Respects and enforces hygiene and sterilization protocols.
Criteria and Experience
- Master a minimum of two techniques among: Swedish, Californian, Deep Tissue, Sport, Reflexology, Lomi Lomi, Shiatsu, Lymphatic Drainage, Prenatal, Cranial massage, etc.
- Qualified registered or licensed massage therapist .
- Member of a recognized association and be able to issue receipts.
- Possess professional liability insurance.
- Massage therapy experience: 2+ year (preferred)
- Punctual, reliable, energetic, friendly and polite.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- English (preferred), French